Closed-circuit TV equipment provides a reliable foundation for your businesses security. At Silver Group we work closely with you to deliver bespoke, state of the art technology for a comprehensive security solution. If you already have CCTV installed, we can help you to maintain, improve and integrate the latest security features.
Whether you have an existing system or are looking for a new security camera system, Silver Security can advise, design and install the right technology tailored for your company. We use high-quality equipment and innovative solutions.
Our installation and maintenance services are suitable for businesses large and small.
If you need more information about CCTV or other security services that we provide, call us today on 0800 0830131 or complete this short form and we will be in touch right away:
Are you truly protected with your existing system?
Silver Group CCTV systems include the latest technology, including IP and HD imaging with super high resolution in monochrome and colour. We can provide fully-functional panning, tilting and zooming facilities, along with motion detection and alarm systems for when you need an automated response. Vandal and weather-resistant, CCTV systems are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and the mere presence of cameras has been shown to reduce crime and unwanted behaviour around your premises. Use remote-controlled technology to activate gates or lights, or to check on your camera footage from your smartphone, wherever you are. Specialist features include privacy shielding functions to protect sensitive and personal data, automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), people counting and facial recognition systems.
Combine your CCTV system with intercoms, intruder alarms and electronic access control systems for a comprehensive security solution.
Benefits of HD CCTV
• Reduced likelihood of crime helps to make staff and customers feel more secure and raise the profile of your business.
• Cost-efficient systems use low voltage and motion detection to reduce costs.
• Crystal clear digital imaging allows recording and playback – essential for viewing and retaining evidence in the case of an incident.
• Discrete systems are available to suit a variety of properties and requirements.
• Use internally and externally to protect property, people, vehicles and valuables.
• Advanced digital recording provides 100% picture capture (as opposed to 5% analogue capture).
• Monitor your premises remotely using our smartphone app – view your CCTV feed from anywhere in the world!
• High quality images adapt to changing light conditions using LED to ensure clarity.
• Easy to use interface enables simple access to footage when needed.
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST BROCHURE
For more information about our services across fire, smoke ventilation and security, please download our latest brochure.
Clicking to download may open the brochure in your website browser or download to your computer or device. If you should have problems opening you can open using any Adobe Acrobat compatible software.
Want to know more about Commercial CCTV?
For a greater understanding about access control and why it benefits your business, take a look at our blog.
Have an Enquiry?
If you need further help, information or advice on any of our services, please give us a call.
Call our head office on: 0800 083 0131
or if you would prefer to email, email us at:
You can also call us on one of our local numbers below:
Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden and surrounding area.
Bedford, Biggleswade, Sandy and surrounding area.
Hatfield, Hitchin, St. Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Welwyn Garden City and surrounding area.
Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Slough and surrounding area.
Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Rushden, Towcester, Wellingborough and surrounding area.