Silver Group covering Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, are specialists in commercial Fire Alarm Systems, including design, installation & servicing.
The right fire alarm system can minimise fire damage and save lives. By detecting a fire before it takes hold, staff and customers have a better chance of evacuating safely.
Fire alarms need to be designed and installed to British Standards. As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to ensure that your business has an appropriate fire alarm system in place. You also need to properly maintain the fire alarm to remain compliant.
Silver Group is a market leader in fire safety and hold a BAFE (British Approvals for Fire Equipment) accreditation. We can therefore design, install, monitor and maintain your fire alarm system to the highest standards. This also ensures your business is compliant. Having the right fire system for your business ensures that people are safe and you are properly insured.
With such a variety of fire safety systems and solutions available, what do you choose? Silver Group design tailored solutions that suit your needs and budget. Our services include:
Standard Fire Alarm Systems
These alarms attract attention to an incident and can be linked to additional security alarm systems for optimum safety.
Monitored Fire Alarm Systems
These systems link directly to a remote monitoring station and offer unparalleled protection. Silver Group use the UK’s largest supplier of independent monitoring, Southern Monitoring. First of all, the alarm immediately alerts the fire brigade to the incident. Simultaneously, the control panel alerts operators to identify the area of incidence within the building, allowing for quick and effective action.
VESDA Aspirational System
This system offers unmatched sensitivity and early detection in the event of fire. It extracts and analyses the air within the building to identify potential threats. The VESDA system is cost effective to maintain and test and therefore ideal for larger premises where access may be difficult.
Automatic Opening Vents (AOV)
These ventilation systems are designed to vent smoke from the building. They help the safe escape of occupants from a building in the event of a fire by reducing smoke density. They also allow fire fighters safer access. Silver Group are AOV experts.
Fire Extinguishers & Fire Blankets
Silver Fire can supply, test, commission and service a wide range of fire safety equipment for your premises. These include all types of fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
Fire Door Closers
These magnetic door releases ensure that fire doors close and contain fire, minimising damage and improving the safety of your building.
Integrated security & maintenance
As with all our security systems, Silver Group can integrate different fire and security systems. For example, fire safety systems can be integrated with access control to provide a comprehensive solution. Our engineers and security experts are here to offer you advice and provide a bespoke service for any aspect of your security.
The Benefits of a quality fire safety system:
• High-performance sensors and the latest technology provide the quickest rate of fire detection.
• Monitored systems connect to emergency services through a remote monitoring team.
• 24/7 response team for assistance and system faults.
• Reduce false alarms with up-to-date technology. False alarms can lead to complacency and increased risk in the event of a real fire.
• Dual power supplies to ensure a reliable detection system during power failure.
• Intelligent control panel to easily identify the exact point of fire, allowing efficient evacuation and immediate action where required to protects life, assets and minimise damage.
• Reliable equipment and comprehensive installation, testing, commissioning, and servicing including extinguishers and fire blankets
• Fire alarms are installed to BS5839 and emergency lighting is installed to BS5266 – the appropriate standards within the Code of Practice for Fire Detection and Alarm Systems for buildings.