Tailored Nurse Call Systems from Silver Group.
Ensuring DDA compliance is crucial for businesses. By law, you are required to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you do not legally discriminate against disabled people.
Silver Group can provide a range of solutions to suit your DDA requirements including refuge systems, nurse call systems & assistance systems and induction loop systems. We pride ourselves on always going the extra mile to provide thorough integration – ensuring you receive the maximum effectiveness from your systems.
As a business you have an obligation not only to comply with the requirements of staff, but a public facing business must also make reasonable adjustments for visitors and customers alike. Failure to comply can lead to civil action under the DDA, with fines to businesses averaging around £9,800 to a maximum of £167,000.
If you need more information about nurse call systems or other fire safety services that we provide, call us today on 0800 0830131 or complete this short form and we will be in touch right away:
Nurse Call Systems Enquiry
DDA Solutions available from Silver Group
With a choice of systems including fire and refuge alarms, our solutions offer:
- Assistance with planning your ‘safe’ area for disabled people – to await rescue to comply with requirements
- Action – utilise the alarm systems to identify area of alarm call instantly from control panel, allowing decisive action
- Maintain contact – with 2-way communication built-in to provide reassurance
- All systems installed to British standards (BS 5839 part 9)
- Pull-cord & wireless signallers to raise alarm from remote location
- Suitable for use in bathrooms plus hospital and medical facilities, reception areas, gyms and spas, schools and colleges
- Easy to use reset units
- Ability to link to additional systems such as fire, burglar alarms
Induction Loop Systems
- Designed for the hearing impaired, allowing users of suitable hearing aids to hear more clearly
- Can be used for any requirement for increased sound such as ordering at counter, interviews, presentations or any situation where there is a need to clearly communicate information
- Systems offered include audio-frequency loop systems, transmitting amplified sounds to hearing aids
Including stickers, braille-written buttons for use in lifts or exits and notices.
As with all our systems, if you have additional features such as access control, we offer integration as part of our standard service.
How Silver Group DDA Solutions can benefit your business?
Ensuring you have with the DDA, with tailor-made solutions.
Solutions designed to suit requirements of staff & visitors
Full range of complimentary systems offered allowing complete integration to other elements of your fire safety strategy
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY REQUIRE
Fire safety cannot exclude any member of society but current technology relies heavily on being able to hear. By connecting your fire alarm to an induction loop, you’re protecting everyone who may be at risk.
FIRE ALARM MONITORING
Enjoy round-the-clock protection for your business with our remote fire alarm monitoring services. Night and day, there’ll always be an extra pair of eyes keeping watch on your premises.
EMERGENCY LIGHTING MAINTENANCE
Don’t wait to find out during an emergency that your lighting is faulty. Regular maintenance visits from our skilled technicians will ensure that you’re always prepared.
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
It’s never too late to take care of your fire risk assessment. Without one, you are vulnerable to business disruption or worse still, prosecution, if a fire on your premises breaks out.
Want to know more about Nurse Call Systems?
For a greater understanding about nurse call systems and why you must have one and act on it for your business, take a look at our blog.
Have an enquiry?
If you need further help, information or advice on any of our services, please give us a call.
Call our head office on: 0330 678 1102
or if you would prefer to email, email us at:
You can also call us on one of our local numbers below:
0330 678 1102
Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden and surrounding area.
Bedford, Biggleswade, Sandy and surrounding area.
Hatfield, Hitchin, St. Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Welwyn Garden City and surrounding area.
Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Slough and surrounding area.
Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Rushden, Towcester, Wellingborough and surrounding area.