**1 x PERM AND 1 x 6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT AVALIABLE**
We are looking for an highly motivated and independent thinker to be a key part of our Service team. Working in a small team of a very well established leader in Fire and Life Safety Systems, Your day to day tasks will be to organize and manage teams of service engineers diary’s and to provide efficient planning of corrective, preventive and project works.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Efficiently managing service engineer’s daily diaries
- Taking calls and booking maintenances and corrective calls, along with any other business enquiries
- Liaise with national accounts on projects
- Liaising with engineers to ensure deadlines are kept
- Advise customers/ national accounts of ETA’s where required
- Meeting goals and daily targets
- To ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer requests whether received by telephone, written correspondence and electronically via e-mail and web portals.
- Bank Holidays and absence cover where required.
- Completion of Invoices for the department
- Answer the telephone and taking messages where appropriate
- To assist in the development and maintenance of effective administrative procedures and systems appropriate to the needs of the service department
- Updating trackers and spreadsheets in a timely manner
- Updating database and keeping information up to date
- Ensure line manager is made aware of developments, problems and other issues affecting the performance of service department
- Excellent co-ordination skills and highly organized.
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly skilled in the use of all office IT packages (Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint/ Email and Internet)
- Proven track record of good organizational skills (including time management, prioritizing) Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Be a good team player, willing to provide cover and support where necessary
Start time: ASAP upon completion of vetting
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5:30pm
please email your CV to email@example.com for your application!