We provide a range of access control technology solutions tailored to your businesses needs. We’ll reduce the risk of a security breach, keeping your staff and customers safe on site. The need to control access in and out of your business as well as accounting for movement within the building has never been more important.
Controlling access in and out of your business and accounting for movement within your property are essential aspects of professional-level security. Using the latest technology, our bespoke access control systems allow you to secure every door, barrier, gate and turnstile, connecting entry and exit points in a way that suits your business operations.
Our security experts will help you to identify risks within your premises and design a system to allow flawless movement for authorised personnel. Using electronic access control systems, you will also be able to track and record access information in the event of a security breach.
Electronic access control systems from Silver Group can be used alongside CCTV, intruder alarms and intercom systems to offer complete peace of mind. Existing systems can be upgraded or integrated. Whatever your needs, our skilled maintenance engineers are always on hand to keep your access control system and security equipment in perfect working order.
Silver Group offers audio, video, proximity, radio, code and even biometric technology to achieve the security level that all our clients have come to rely and depend on.
Electronic access control systems provide security and flexibility. You control who has access to your property and when and where they can access.
• Detailed entry logging – recording each action onto the system.
• Secure your property – including restricting access by times and areas protecting confidential information.
• Easy to use – customer interface, allowing you to easily add / remove or amend users accessibility, keeping control in your hands, even when off-site.
• No costly changes to locks – as individual user can be removed at a click of button.
• Recording and monitoring of entry logs – usable for internal monitoring of time sheets.
Already have a system in place? No problem, we can maintain and even upgrade it for you.
At Silver Group, we offer a FREE review of your existing equipment. You can rest assured that you will receive the best advice from our trained experienced experts practical safety comes before the sale at Silver Group.
Take control of your access call our expert team now on 0800 083 0131
1. We identify the security risks and the roles of people in and around your business.
2. We Design a system that allows flawless movement throughout your business by controlling access paths and restrictions.
3. We Track & record the information for review in the event of a security breach.
If you need more information access control or door entry systems for your premises. Then call us today on 0800 0830131 or complete this short form and we will be in touch right away:
If you need further help, information or advice on any of our services, please give us a call.
or if you would prefer to email, email us at:
You can also call us on one of our local numbers below:
Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden and surrounding area.
Bedford, Biggleswade, Sandy and surrounding area.
Hatfield, Hitchin, St. Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Welwyn Garden City and surrounding area.
Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Slough and surrounding area.
Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Rushden, Towcester, Wellingborough and surrounding area.