Increased security surveillance, the latest technology IP and HD cameras with high resolution & mobile monitoring
Closed-circuit TV equipment provides a reliable foundation for your businesses security. At Silver Group we work closely with you to deliver bespoke, state of the art technology for a comprehensive security solution. If you already have CCTV installed, we can help you to maintain, improve and integrate the latest security features.
Whether you have an existing system or are looking for a new security camera system, Silver Security can advise, design and install the right technology tailored for your company. We use high-quality equipment and innovative solutions.
Our installation and maintenance services are suitable for businesses large and small – call us now on 0800 083 0131 to find out how the latest IP systems could help your business.
Are you truly protected with your existing system?
Silver Group CCTV systems include the latest technology, including IP and HD imaging with super high resolution in monochrome and colour. We can provide fully-functional panning, tilting and zooming facilities, along with motion detection and alarm systems for when you need an automated response. Vandal and weather-resistant, CCTV systems are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and the mere presence of cameras has been shown to reduce crime and unwanted behaviour around your premises. Use remote-controlled technology to activate gates or lights, or to check on your camera footage from your smartphone, wherever you are. Specialist features include privacy shielding functions to protect sensitive and personal data, automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), people counting and facial recognition systems.
Combine your CCTV system with intercoms, intruder alarms and electronic access control systems for a comprehensive security solution. For IP CCTV installation and maintenance from Silver Group, call us on 0800 083 0131 to see how we can help you to secure your premises and investments.
Benefits of HD CCTV
• Reduced likelihood of crime helps to make staff and customers feel more secure and raise the profile of your business. • Cost-efficient systems use low voltage and motion detection to reduce costs. • Crystal clear digital imaging allows recording and playback – essential for viewing and retaining evidence in the case of an incident. • Discrete systems are available to suit a variety of properties and requirements.
Benefits of HD CCTV
• Use internally and externally to protect property, people, vehicles and valuables.
• Advanced digital recording provides 100% picture capture (as opposed to 5% analogue capture).
• Monitor your premises remotely using our smartphone app – view your CCTV feed from anywhere in the world!
• High quality images adapt to changing light conditions using LED to ensure clarity.
• Easy to use interface enables simple access to footage when needed.
See the difference
Smart Phone Monitoring
360 degree Viewing
Now you can directly view your CCTV system from anywhere in the world on your smartphone or tablet.
With todays high definition cameras you can much more clearly identify people and vehicles. With ANPR cameras you can even log the vehicle registration plates.
We can increase your coverage with less cameras! With the latest 360degree cameras you can view the whole area and then zoom in to exact areas of interest.
Examples of upgrading CCTV to HD
Do you need to review your security systems? Contact us today!