The data provided by you that we hold includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Company/premises/site information.
• Name, address and telephone number of the premises as well as caretaker, head teacher or management names and telephone numbers, Signature and job title of a representative from the premises.
• Contact information- Contact name, job title, business address, business phone number/ mobile number/ email address.
• Information related to specific contracts – ie. Monitoring of systems and requesting emergency response, Keyholder names and telephone numbers, and a PIN or password.
• Certificates of compliance – (NSI,BAFE) – Name, address of the premises.
• Card payments- If we take any payments via card your card details will not be held by us, it is processed by our third party processors who process the transition.
• Direct debits are processed by a third party processor who process the transactions on a monthly basis, we will hold a copy of the mandate on file ether electronically or in a physical file until the end of the contract.
We may need to share your information with a third party as part of the contract ie. Leasing/ monitoring/emergency response process to enable us to provide the required services and fulfil the contract. If you have monitoring , monitoring is provided by Southern monitoring services and emergency response provided by your local fire & police services and the information we share and process confidentially by both parties is solely for the purposes of providing these services.
We may be asked to disclose your information without your consent if we are required to comply
with a legal obligation (e.g. a police investigation).
We will only use your personal information to administer our account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However from time to time we would like to contact you with details of specific products or services we provide and will never pass or sell your details onto a third party marketing company.
If at anytime you wish to change your mind please contact us by emailing: email@example.com
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address:
Silver Group, Unit 3, Eagle Centre Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9US
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
By post: Silver Group, Unit 3, Eagle Centre Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9US
By phone: 01582 412000
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org